The CELTA course is one of the most widely recognized English teaching qualifications in the world. It’s important for everyone who is seeking an opportunity as an English language teacher,
Through this training, you’ll learn the skills and gain the experience and confidence that will help you to teach and begin your career as a certified English language teacher.
It gives you a push and provides a framework that trainees and trainers demand to repose on so that every lesson that follows each session allows trainees to incorporate and develop what they have learned.
Professional English language teaching is a dream for some people, but running down the wrong path will lead you nowhere. Reach Out Academy is making this experience an easy option by offering the CELTA certificate in Egypt, Delivered by authorised centres on behalf of Cambridge Assessment English, Through the course, instructors will cover the essentials of teaching techniques and provide you with a variety of teaching tools and experiences.
Who should apply for a CELTA certificate?
A variety of people can take advantage of this program.
- Applicants without prior teaching experience: Whether or not your first language is English, if you’re interested in becoming a newly qualified English language teacher and are seeking a solid foundation to start your career, this is the path for you.
- Experienced English Language Teachers: You are an ambitious English language teacher with some experience, who wants to develop your skills and take your career to the next level. This Teacher Training program is your best option for moving forward to a new level in your career.
- Traveler: Do you want to travel around the world? If you have the passion to travel, learning new things, meeting new people, and discovering new cultures, becoming a certified English language teacher will afford you the privilege to do so by opening opportunities to full time/part-time jobs as an English language teacher anywhere in the world.
What are the benefits of taking the CELTA course?
- It pushes trainees to believe every decision there’s for an educator to form.
By encouraging detailed lesson planning, trainees are forced to think meticulously through what they might want to include in their lesson. It helps them ensure that each instruction, task, or activity within the lesson plan serves an aim or purpose, not just to fill the time.
- It provides a methodological introduction to language analysis.
Although there is no training course that could cover the entire English language in 120 hours, the CELTA course attempts to provide the trainee with a framework from which to start looking at and analyzing language. Trainees are presented with the MFP (Meaning, Form, Pronunciation) framework of teaching language, and are taught to check for understanding, give students enough practice of the target language, and find spaces for correction.
- Trainees will have the chance to watch other teachers in action.
Aside from a minimum of six hours of observation of professional teachers, trainees also observe their peers when they teach. One of the written assignments in the course (there are four total) requires that trainees reflect on their observations and identify teaching skills in others that they might want to further develop in themselves.
- It encourages trainees to put themselves in their students’ shoes.
More about the Course:
It encourages trainees to adapt teacher training material and make activities using authentic materials:
Aside from the opportunities to adapt the material and make activities during the lesson planning stages of teaching practice, one of the assignments requires trainees to select a piece of authentic material and create a lesson around it, including reading tasks, language focus and follow-up activities.
Such an assignment gets students to consider any piece of text they encounter as a possible resource and allows them to tailor their material to suit their requirements and interests and urges them to think creatively.
Offers ideas and guidance to you to continue developing your career professionally.
Furthermore, you are given short input sessions on English for specific purposes, teaching and technology, literacy, and ways of continuing your professional development. The aim of those sessions is to expose you to the scope and variety of English language teaching techniques which may be out there, and to suggest ways of checking out more so that when the teacher training ends, the training doesn’t.
The training is flexible.
Some tutors like to teach you to use material and course books successfully, while others like to have you adapt the materials, include your ideas, and make your own activities and tasks.
Because of the flexibility of the teacher training, trainers don’t need to sell one standard English (US or UK) but are ready to foster an awareness of the various kinds of English that exist and the way English is now used as a lingua franca amongst non-native speakers of English. The trainers in the class can then support you in making informed decisions about the language models they choose for teaching and learning.
The course is the route to get to your target; it is a professional-level training course for teaching English as a second language, and one of the most prestigious ones, as it is awarded by the University of Cambridge. You do not need prior teaching experience to participate in the course.
It will also help you if you want to travel and teach English in a foreign country by providing you with the potential for another source of income and will help you in getting to know different people and cultures.
The CELTA course is the most generally recognized and accepted TESOL certificate. It will help you gain the talents and knowledge you’ll need as an educator.
The CELTA training course in Egypt will cover multiple areas of English language teaching , during the course you will learn :
- Language analysis and awareness
- Teaching Reading, listening, speaking and writing skills
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills
- Assessing students
- Guidance, support, and discussions
- guided lesson planning
- six hours of assessed teaching practice for each candidate supervised by a course tutor
- feedback on the teaching process.
- peer observation of teaching practice.
- six hours of observation of lessons taught by experienced ELT professionals, up to 3 hours of which can be of filmed lessons.
It is a demanding training course, Half of the day is spent learning, and the other half trainees practice teaching real students. Participants also spend time watching other trainee teachers teach. There are tons to read and write outside the regular course hours too.
The course is delivered through two flexible options:-
- We care about your time and your goals as much as you do. That is why Reach Out Academy provides the course through an intensive option, which will allow you to get your certificate in one month.
- You’ll practice everything you study in the course through continuous tasks and assessments.
- Reach out Academy is the authorized CELTA training Center that has what you are looking for ; a great price, flexible hours and the new learning method.